Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Staying Focused....

Morning,

All of these blogs I posted I had to go back and read them over yesterday. I was having a weak moment yesterday, but I'm entitled. The thing is it just has to be a moment. We as children of God should not wallow in things that bother us. We can sit better yet squat but don't linger. The title of this blog is our brother's keeper, which we are. We are to encourage each other to help our brother/sister to get up and know that God is in control of their situation. Many different thoughts may come in our minds but those evil thoughts are of the devil. When someone speaks negatively to you, use your power and bind it up right then and there. Matthew 18:18 says, Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. We have to hold on to God's words and promises to us. God is not a God of deceit. If He spoke it it MUST/SHALL come to past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nVhMF5pEFs

Thanks to Nez and Kitapoo for helping me get back on track, it isn't easy.

Be blessed people of God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment