Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reflection 3

Evening Readers;

I was sitting here reading over my blog entries and I came acroos one that relates to something that I needed. I was discussing the incident with some people to get their opinions about what I should do. Just reread an entry from February titled "Carnal Minded". It fits perfectly. Now I know what it is I should do. I mean we are our brothers keeper right? But the steps I need to take have to be strategically planned..lol I know me and how I can react in certain situations. I can't allow myself to go over board with it, and thats something I do. I can just reach out, encourage as much as I can but that doesn't mean allow things to get into my spirit and bring me down. Although Jesus lives in me I need to keep my temple free from things that can deter me, distract me, or even cause me harm. So I have decided to be an encouragement and then leave the rest in Gods hands. I mean what else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment