Monday, June 6, 2011

He's Not A GENIE!!!

Another for today,

I am talking to my BFF, telling her how I need to be more patient. So I know God hears me when I pray. Some request He answers and others are just in like limbo. My question is, "Why does God pick over prayer request to answer?" I can submit several prayer request at one time and some get answered in a month, six months, a year, or more. Why does He decided to choose to answer one for now and then the next for later? So my BFF answered and said, " Because He is not a genie." I agree. He is not going to be like, "Poof. there you are!" Why not? If God gives us what it is we want when we want it, how would we learn to trust Him, depend on Him, and learn to use our faith. The bible says in Hebrew 11:6; "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God knows the right time to answer each prayer. He and only He, knows our future. He knows what we need even before we ask or think it.

Be Blessed People of God!

1 comment: