Friday, June 17, 2011

Showing Appreciation

Wow readers, I haven't posted in over a week. Shame on me!
Yesterday I was thinking about the people who are in my circle. So today I dedicate this post to them. I know they are reading it so I will not mention names, but they know who they are... ;-).

Just want to say THANKS for being there for me; listening to me, the words of encouragement, for letting me know that I can trust and depend on you, sitting with me on the phone for hours, talking to me while I vent my frustrations, for your prayers, for just being good friends and family. Just want you to know that I love you all and I hope I am a good of friend to you as you are to me.

Just a few special thank yous.
To the best mom in the world. Eventhough sometimes you tend to put more on me than I can deal, you are ALWAYS there for me. Whenever or whatever I need. There is nothing I wouldn't try to do for you. I want the best for you thats consistent with God's will. You are a true meaning of a mother and I hope to be 1/2 of the mother to my kids as you are to me.

Last but definitely not the least, the one and only, my hubby Mr. DJG. I always said if I had the opportunity I would tell the world how much I love, admire, and respect you. You are truly my rock. The one whom I can trust and tell my secrets, feelings, and emotions to. You are the reason I am writing this. I was thinking about all that we have been thru the nine years we have been together. I can truly say that God has blessed me with my own earthly angel. You do all you can to keep me happy and I try to do all I can to make you feel like the king you are. I love you so much can't see myself without you.

1 comment: