Monday, September 12, 2011

Multiple Emotions

Afternoon Readers;

Today I am experiencing many different emotions. Yesterday was Sept 11. The tenth year anniversary of the day America was brutally attacked by terriorist. It was a said day because many people lost their lives including resurers. A memorial was unveiled and open for the families of the lost. It sparked many emotions as they broadcasted it on t.v.; every channel and even memories from that day. My heart gooes out to everyone who was effected by this tragedy.
Serena lost the U.S open. It wou7ld have been nice for her to win seeing as though she was the only American left in the tournament, it was Sept. 11, and she overcame many obstacles to get there. Had she won it would have been her 4th U.S Open Championship. I felt pretty bad for her. On the bright side, NFL aired many games yesterday and my two fav. teams won; Da Bears (because I got to go with the home team), and the Eagles (Michael Vick has an amazing story...love it). They actually blew their opponents out. Too bad they are in the same division!
Now my 3rd year wedding anniversary isn't until tomorrow, but we have been receiving cards in the mail since last week. Today I got a beautiful bouqet of flowers by delivery with a card telling me my fav. restaurant wil be expecting me at 7:15 p.m. I am very excited. I guess this is enough fuel to get me on that exercise bike today and tomorrow. But we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment