Saturday, October 1, 2011

God's Grace and Mercies

Morning Readers;

This morning there were some things on my mind. I was thinking how I am happy that I am not God. If I was a lot of people would be messed up. It really bugs  me to hear a person constantly complain. I mean everytime you talk to them they are complaining. Actually that is all they talk about. I mean can we talk about what's going on in the world for a change. I know you are thinking, "why does she deal with it." I use to ask myself the samething. I am learning that it's apart of my destiny, something that I need to conquer.  Back to the topic, I was thinking about when the children of Israel would murmur against God. I can understand why He hates a murmuring spirit (complaining).

Looking back, while they were complaining, God was placing everything inorder for them. We may not know the future or whats in store for us, but understand that God has a plan for us  and we must trust his plan. Remember His word says in Ecclesiastics 3:1, " To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens." Let us lose self and wait patiently on God. For He will reveal all.


Have A Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment