Thursday, March 17, 2011

God's Trust

Morning Fellow Blog Readers,

I have been MIA for a while. I wasn't feeling my best so I didn't write anything. But as you can see I am doing much better now. So today I was reflecting on how God has began to trust me even more today. I believe that when we deal with different situations of daily life, and we pass the test of them, God increases our trust. As we all know many relationships don't work without trust from both parties. If we can trust God, he has to be able to trust us as well. We start of with a little trust but what do we do with it; do we just let it linger there and deplete? I personally would like to continue to build on it. One major way for us to build on it is to allow ourselves to be open to His word. If we get to that level with God where He begins to manifest our gifts, then we should act accordingly. If He gives us something to say to someone we must say it without being fearful or contrite. God's word says in Ephesians 3:11-12, " According to the eternal purpose which he proposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him." God did not give us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.

Lets say what God tells us to say regardless of who its for or whether or not they receive you. Its a task that God has given to you because He trust you to carry it out. Say it and get the blood washed of your hands. Lets build on that trust to become more closer to Him. We never know we could be saving a life. Also we can get the satisfaction of knowing that God trust us even more.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment