Friday, March 18, 2011

His Awesomeness.

Morning fbr,

Today I was thinking about the goodness of Jesus. Who loves us more than He does? By suffering all He did for us; not just for me but for the entire world. Lets take a look! If you are reading this you are alive, breathing, and in good health. You can walk, talk, eat, and function normally. You have all you need and maybe some things that you want. No complaints. He protects us from all seen and unseen danger. He gave us His blood for protection and healing. He also left us a comforter which is the holy spirit.  Whenever we are down He picks you up. Just thinking of these things makes me love Him even more. In the words of Israel Houghton, "who am I that you are mindful of me." God looks to us as his friends not his servants. Yes we work for the advancement of his kingdom but more on a partner level. Once He is lifted up we receive all benefits. I love it!!!

Inspirational Song:
The first song may bring you to tears. So easy to love you!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IxpTX9PhR8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTSOXXrzDQ

1 comment: