Monday, January 16, 2012

Reflection #4

Hi Readers,

Today I listened to a poem from a guy on Youtube. Its titled "Why I hate religion, but Love Jesus."
(The link is below) I have to say I agree. People put alot into religion. I love Jesus/God tremendously and choose to follow Him. What God wants from us is our hearts. This is probably why it is difficult to maintain a progressive relationship with God. We are not perfect in anyway. Yes we will commit sins, some known and unknown, which is why we should repent daily. I'm not saying repent and then commit again; been there done that. Trust me its not the way to go. If you are going to repent then leave whatever it is alone. Let the devil deal with it. As we read our bible, observe how Jesus treated people. Do we treat others the same; no matter social or political status or color of skin. This is an ongoing, uphill battle. We will make mistakes along the way. Observe, correct, and keep a forward movement! Church is there to keep us grounded and rooted in God's word; to help keep us on the straight and narrow. So with that being said, which side are you on? Think about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY&sns=em

No comments:

Post a Comment