Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Over-power you...NO WAY!!

Morning Readers,

Lets not allow the enemy to get to us today. No matter whichever form or whoever the enemy decides to use to get under our skin. For some reason I can hear Gladys Knight singing, "Keep smiling, keep shining, know that you can always count on me." We can always count on God to see us through ALL things. He has our backs. No matter what the situation may be. Put it in God's hands and allow Him to work it out. Although, some things are in our control. Those little negative things that we experience, brush them off and keep smiling. Let the devil deal with them. My husband and I laugh at the movie "Liar Liar" when Jim Carey says," Hit me again Ike and put some stank on it." Imagine if we were strong enough to ask the enemy to hit us with his best shot. Sometimes I ask the enemy if thats all he got. Just to let him know he has to come harder. Its only going to make me pray even harder and do all the things he hate. So why bother me.

Use each opportunity you are given to fight to graduate from that level. The bigger the fight the higher the level, BE PREPARED!

Be blessed people of God!


No comments:

Post a Comment