Monday, February 6, 2012

Repetition is your reputation!!

Morning Readers;

Yesterday I was watching this marriage seminar on tv. The speaker said something that I found interesting, "Repetition determines your reputation; if you don't like your reputation change the repetition". This statement is so true.  I began to think about it and apply it to different instances in my life. Some times we can complain about things that we want changed or we want someone to stop doing. If we change us, then the situation can be changed. Sometimes people respond to us based off how they perceive us.  So if we wonder why people do things to us that we don't understand, it could be about who we are. Ex. If you are a mean person who always rejects everything and everybody, some people will be afraid to approach you. You may wonder why that is, its because you have built up a reputation for rejecting people. In order to change this stop rejecting people and be nice for a change. I bet that would change your reputation. Someone will say, "I remember...." Just remember the enemy is always an accurser of the brother.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment